Monday, July 14, 2008



I am finally going to get this blog thing going.  Karen Muzi, this is for you.  Nicole B, tell me if my blog is busted.  Ok.  Let’s begin:

 

It is official.  I am 30yrs old.  The year-mark at which I was supposed to have something, if not all, figured out. No longer a young person and established as an adult.  Although the day and age came with little fuss or anxiety, the voice remains.  My experience just edits its comments. 

 

Status report:

Living in Portland

Moved here for a girl, but I am single again

In the process of putting down roots nonetheless.

I am a Minister!?

And I am in Australia as I type this…

 

More about all that later.

 

Here are some photos from my Portland 30th B-day party. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home