Thursday, July 24, 2008

Last Day in Sydney

Last day in Sydney. We just got back from a road trip up the coast. We rented a large bus. I drove! (on the left side)

The boys and I surfed this morning. It was kind of like pulling teeth to get them to do it. It was early. It was overcast. But they each had a great time. We were the only ones at the beach, but it was not quiet. These guys are loud as hell.

My camera died so no pics. sorry. I forgot the charger. oops.

The group is tired. All of us. We are ready to come home. The kids are missing their cell phones. One of them complained that she tried to draft a text this morning she wasn't as fast as she normally is. Dios Mio.

It is all pretty classic. The boys are stinky and messy. The girls squeel at scary stories. And they all want McDonald's all the time. (It is called Mackers here) It has been like herding cats on a daily basis. My patience has been tested by similar communique's from the back of the bus when I am driving a huge bus in traffic on the left side of the road.
Well my time is up and the young girl is looking over my shoulder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home